Pt-Global Login / License Agreement
By agreeing with the installation of the Pt-Global app and the use of the Pt-Global Software, you agree on our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, we ask you to not install or uninstall the app from your device.
This License Agreement applies to any upgrades and supplements to the original Pt-Global Software provided.
1. The Licensed Pt-Global Software is owned by the Pt-Global entity. The Pt-Global Software is licensed, not purchased, only on the terms of this License Agreement. Acceptance and installation of the Pt-Global Software indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this License Agreement.
Upon installation of the Pt-Global Software, you will acquire the right to use the Pt-Global Software, directly from Pt-Global. You assume responsibility for the selection of the program to achieve your intended results, and for the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software.
2. In consideration of your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained in this License Agreement, Pt-Global grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Software for your own needs on your device. You are not licensed to rent, lease, transfer, or distribute the Pt-Global Software.
3. You may not reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, decompile the Pt-Global Software or create similar software in whole or in part.
4. The license is effective upon acceptance and installation of the Licensed Pt-Global Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the Licensed Pt-Global Software. Pt-Global has the right to terminate this License Agreement if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this License Agreement. Upon termination you shall stop all use of the Pt-Global Software and uninstall the Licensed Pt-Global Software.
5. Confidentiality regarding design and functionality of the Pt-Global Software will survive any termination of this License Agreement.
6. This Pt-Global Software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any guarantees. The calculations in this application (©Pt-Global, 2014) are designed to accurately reflect the scoring in the original paper form of the PG-SGA (© FD Ottery, 2001, 2006). However, the parties involved in the development of the Pt-Global app do not accept any liability for the accuracy of the results and calculations generated by the Pt-Global Software. The Pt-Global Software gives information only, and must not replace consulting a licensed medical professional. Any decision on medical treatment should be based on the overall medical condition and evaluation by the professional.
7. Under no circumstances will the Pt-Global entity be liable for any loss of data, loss of use, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising out of the use of the Pt-Global Software.
8. Patient data captured in the Pt-Global app will not be stored by the Pt-Global entity. The Pt-Global entity is not responsible for the privacy of these data during the process of entering the data in the app.
9. By accepting this License Agreement, you give Pt-Global permission to collect non-patient related meta-data: number of downloads per platform, per country, per language, per app version and per provider and the number of screens completed. These meta-data will be used for statistical purposes and to improve the Pt-Global Software.
10. The Pt-Global entity reserves the right to make changes/edit the License Agreement. Any changes will be published on the Pt-Global website
11. This License Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Netherlands. Any dispute, controversy or claim, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of the Pt-Global website shall be finally settled in arbitration by the licensed arbitrator in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Register for the web-based Pt-Global app